Saturday, May 27, 2017

Importance of Learning

Dear Friends, now world is changing is so fast. In that case, we have to update and upgrade our self. Before a decade, it was possible to endure with inadequate knowledge but now it’s not. We have to check ourselves accordingly we can surpass all our difficulties. E.g., If our age is 30 years means till date we lived 360 months or we can say we lived 131400 days or we can say we lived 3153600 hours or we can say we lived 189216000 minutes or we can say we lived 11352960000 seconds but still we didn’t sharpen our skills. As we have problems rather than solutions.

To overcome this the best thing is find out someone who is better than us in our professional and find why he is best. Learn require things, upgrade our self and surpass him. For doing this we have to learn something new. Without learn you can’t earn. Motto of my life is to make remarkable contribution and achieve greatness and I know that Yes, I can and I will. So, from now onwards myself Rahul Revne will dedicate myself to upgrade and learn new things which will help me to upgrade in professional and personal life. I would like to take this opportunity to share my reading plan with you on this social media.

Sr. No
Book
Month
Summary on my blog
1
Built To Last
May
​ - June​
till June
2
The Professional
June
​-July​
till June
3
Made in Japan
June - July
July
4
4 Hours week
​Aug
Aug
5
Future at the bottom of the pyramid
Aug- Sept
September
6
Rebooting India by Nandan Nilekani & Viral Shah
Sept- Oct
Oct
7
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus
Oct- Nov
Nov
8
Emotional Agility
Nov- Dec
Dec
9
Dec- Jan
Jan
10
Think like Zuck
Jan- Feb
Feb
11
Blue Ocen Strategies
Feb- March
March

No comments:

Post a Comment