Thursday, February 15, 2018

Time to Wake up Indians!!!

Image result for Time to Wake up 
(Image Source:http://ucasnews.com/wake-up/)

Friends, after a long time, I am sparing some time to write. Today I am not going to write on motivation or Business; Today I am going to write one true story. I would request you to read it and share as much as possible so at least we can save someone's life.

This story is about one of my friend. Just to give you some brief description about him he is an innocent guy. He likes to live life to the fullest. Moreover, he passionate about physical fitness. he loves to workout in gyms.

To talk about a very trivial yet serious incident that took place yesterday. It all happened on a cozy Sunday. Sundays remind us about relaxing, family outing, movies and it's always more to it! Like you and me this guy too was in the same zone. Off to roam around with friends and have a bit weekend fun he forgot his wallet. Well, hopefully, goodness is still alive in this world, people who found that lost wallet called him up through his license card and traced the address of my friend.As his mom came to know about that, she suggested him that he should be thankful to them and reward them as a token of gratitude. While returning the wallet they planned to go for a tea at teal stall (a renowned tea shop)among themselves. He came to know that they are going to take a tea at teal stall. So, my friend also went there.

He reached teal stall and parked his car. During that time, unfortunately, one small boy around ,4 years  hastily ran in front of his car and met with an accident. By God's grace  It was a minor one. My friend being a kind hearted person assured that he would take him to the hospital and pay for the expense too. But unfortunately, his parents and family members of that 4 years boy hit him so hard that he was unable to even scream out loud to call for help. Friends there is no doubt that when you are thrashed merciless by 20 people continuously for 20 minutes no one can escape from it! Somehow my friend managed to escape.  Fortunately, my friend managed to run out from this place. Really because of his good fortune, he is still live.

I came just today morning and came to know about this incident. When he was describing that event he told me that when that group of people thrashed him at that time around 50 people came to enjoy the scene. No one came to save him. I also can understand everyone loved their life. Because of their fear they didn’t come. But my question is that no one dialed 100 numbers and called POLICE.
I know this is the one incident. And there are many incidents happening around us.

But at least if we are unable to do something then can we informed POLICE and saved someone life. We can’t always blame others who are doing some unethical works. If we came to know about that or if something worst is happening around us then can we inform the right person i.e., POLICE and do something.


Friends, from now onwards I am taking an oath that if I come across to this type of situation then I will definitely inform POLICE and save someone life. I also request you to do the same. Please share your views in the comment…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment